Beta Announcement Highlights?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 17 18:26:13 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 07:32:09PM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> We're sneaking up on the beta release, and the readiness meeting is
> tomorrow.
> I need some highlights for the beta release from folks who are working
> on cloud, server, and workstation. Please send to me via email (e.g.,
> here) or add to the wiki here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F23_Beta_release_announcement

Hey everyone. We're getting down to the crunch on this and Joe can't do
it alone. I'm going to set aside a block of time (say, 17:00-19:00 UTC)
tomorrow to hack on this. Join me in #fedora-mktg if you're able to
help -- or just put things in the wiki. It doesn't even really need to
be polished... need content first.

Desktop, Server, Cloud WG people -- we could really use your help with
talking points. What are the coolest, best-selling features from your
point of view? (For reference, the Alpha annoucement is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F23_Alpha_release_announcement.) it's
fine, but not super-exciting. Can we do better?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>