two-week atomic status update
mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 18 15:43:14 UTC 2015
1. Images are produced nightly
- uh, right now, F23 image seems like it might be broken
2. Testing system works and is waiting to go into production
- open questions on vagrant and openqa, but those have made progress
- Kushal is going to work on getting this into production next week
3. Adam estimates a day for getting release engine into production
4. And then some time from Ralph and Robyduck to integrate into website
Note: Because Cloud WG voted to aim focus change to Atomic as
post-23, this will go on
https://getfedora.org/en/cloud/download/atomic.html rather than on
So, right now:
Plan A: at F23 release, have images produced via this Two-Week Atomic
be what's shown on that getfedora download page, rather than the images
from the general gold compose ("traditional")
Plan B: at F23 release, use the images from the traditional compose.
Switch to Two-Week images two weeks later.
Colin says that the Atomic dev team is good with switching to F23 as
the base at F23 release -- no known need to lag.
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>
Fedora Project Leader
More information about the cloud