[commops] 5tftw, 2015-11-06

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:50:45 UTC 2015

I already added the Developer Portal article shortly after our meeting
today, but I also converted that blurb about Outreachy to a short blurb
on the CommBlog. It just needs a featured image now, as far as I know,
before it would be ready for publication.

I'll leave the F23 to someone else to make a summary if they'd like to
spearhead that - I imagine at this point it would likely just be trying
to shave down the release announcement to a couple of sentences?

Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com