[commops] 5tftw, 2015-11-06

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 03:45:37 UTC 2015

On 11/04/2015 12:54 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Thanks Justin! I was planning to do one around the end of the week.
> Perhaps not surprisingly, the things you've covered are already on my
> tentative list. That's not bad, but maybe we should find somewhere to
> make that a shared document rather than a text file which lives on my
> system, because I hate to see duplicated effort.

Are there any tools that already exist within the project that might
simplify this process? The one thing that stands in my mind that will
make writing these *10x easier* would be the CommBlog once it gets
rolling. Even just looking at the list of articles in the drafts
already, these would make great snippets to pull from to feed 5tftw.

> FWIW, the other items I'm looking at are the FOSDEM Distro Devroom
> CFP, the G11N FAD, and Khmer translation sprint (those last two
> possibly under one point).

I imagine the CommBlog might make a good starting point for the G11N
FAD... not to try to push that previous point any further. :P

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/globalization-test-days-report-for-fedora-23/

Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com