[commops] Meetbot Data Analytics

Bhagyashree Uday bhagyashree.iitg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:23:19 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I have been working on some metrics-related tasks to help understand Fedora
Community more(Users and Contributors alike). One of the related works
involved doing some data analytics for Meetbot data to understand more
about how Fedora IRC meetings function.

I had published this work earlier on Planet Fedora and now that CommBlog is
up and running, we are thinking about publishing it to CommBlog.

Take a look at the article preview here and tell me what you think - any
thoughts/suggestions?
(Perhaps just a quick CommBlog-oriented glance if you have already read it )
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=129&preview=true

jflory7 - Thanks for the edits and letting me do the honors with the mail
:) You are too kind.

Cheers,
Bee