fedora-maintainers-annouce

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 15:47:17 UTC 2006

On Thursday 14 December 2006 10:05, Warren Togami wrote:
> The list has already been created for weeks now.  Just I haven't had
> time to launch it.  FESCo made this decision, and FESCo is going ahead
> with it, for the project under FESCo's jurisdiction.

No, it isn't.  maintainers-list is for ALL fedora maintainers, not just
Extras.  I strongly do _not_ want to force all the Red Hat engineers to go
subscribe to Yet Another List, it has been hard enough to get them on
maintainers, I don't want to tell them now they have to be on TWO lists.
This is why I'm so adamant about this, it is _NOT_ just FESCO.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora