[fab] Re: splash page + tracking image example

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at cbccgroup.com
Thu Oct 5 18:32:19 UTC 2006

Max Spevack wrote:

> Who is making it happen, and when will be *be happening*?
>
> No reason to not set it up ASAP, right?
>
> --Max

As far as the 'splash page' goes it will be going in to the
fedora-release-notes package today. I was hoping that Seth and Karsten
would drop a note here but I think they both agree that using yum to get
some data is the lesser of two evils.

I am sure that if Mike and Seth need any help with the yum method they
will ask but it seems pretty straight forward.

Robert 'Bob' Jensen *          * Owner *           * bob at cbccgroup.com
gpg fingerprint:     F9F4 7243 4243 0043 2C45 97AF E8A4 C3AE 42EB 0BC6
Complete Business Computer Consulting *        * http://cbccgroup.com/