[fab] GSoC Mentor Summit on 14 Oct.

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Oct 9 20:09:14 UTC 2006

This Saturday I'm attending the Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit in
Mountain View:

http://www.red-bean.com/ospowiki/MentorSummit-2006

We had a particularly good experience with the project that I
mentored[1].  Reading the other attendees' ideas for the summit
sessions, I gather that my situation may not have been the norm.

If you have *anything* you'd like me to bring to this summit, something
in representing Fedora or FLOSS in general ... or if you have *anything*
you want me to bring back from the sessions ... just let me know.  No
promises, natch, but I'll do my best.  Don't expect T-shirts for all.

The talk/discussion I proposed is around open content and the idea of a
Summer of Content:

http://www.red-bean.com/ospowiki/Mentor-Summit-2006-Schedule#head-de37aee247e788a39250ec5491fec9680689615a

... or just scroll down the ToC for my name, in case Moin Moin changes
the URL on us.

Go ahead and reply here (if no one minds) to spur discussion.  Or let me
go my way, I can always make up enough stuff to fill my part of ten
hours. :)

- Karsten

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MoinDocBookProject
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project