Live Fedora start page proposal

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:34:19 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, Donald Fischer <dff at redhat.com> wrote:
> Our idea was that supporting open content would be of interest to the
> Fedora community.

I for one am very interested in exposing Fedora users to open content.
 I don't think a "lightweight" start page is the optimal format by
which to expose open content...but its a start.

If I ruled the world....a moderately dynamic "portal" entity which
focused on content instead of search would be the honey by which I
would catch the flies willing to taste the sweet sweet nectar of open
content.

-jef