fedora board meeting today

Max Spevack max at spevack.org
Tue Jan 9 14:53:54 UTC 2007

Today's Fedora Board meeting will be at 5:00 PM Eastern/9:00 PM GMT.

We have basically one topic today, which is Fedora Documentation.  Karsten
Wade, who is the Docs project leader, will be joining us.

#fedora-board for a running summary of our phone call.  Thanks as always
to mdomsch's bot for providing us with the logs.

Agenda below:

--
Max Spevack
+ http://spevack.org