early coverage of fedora 8

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:35:25 UTC 2007

On 10/23/07, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> yes - and he's citing the concern we specifically mentioned, too: "odd
> how we're in bed with a company with this stuff"

We have to start somewhere. The question moving forward is... are
there other legal options out there that we can specifically include?
And for those playing along 'legal' means no known jurisdictional
problems. If we are confident its legal in the EU but not legal in the
US, that's not a workable solution for release distribution so don't
bother suggesting it.

-jef