LWN Subscriptions for Fedora contributors.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:59:27 UTC 2008

We have 75 LWN subscriptions to give away to Fedora contributors which
activate in march.

Here's what we want to do.  I want to have contributors interested in
a subscription to make an email request (to an email address to be
decided). Take requests for about a week(starting this weekend).  If
we have more requests than subscriptions we hold a random lottery
drawing for about 65 of them, and then let the board choose who to
give the remaining 10 subscriptions to.

Anyone have any concerns or questions about the plan?  This was
covered in the board minutes summary from last week, and noone made a
fuss about it, so I'm assuming there's no issue here.

-jef