What makes a spin a Spin?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 20:25:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> Unfrotunately want is often not the problem in Infrastructure, we'd
> like to be everything for everyone.  Really :) but we're just not
> there right now, though, really, spin storage is plentiful with our
> new dedicated torrent box.  Its still finite and can fill up.  Its a
> lot easier to say "no" now then "we have to remove your spin" later.

Don't get me wrong Mike.  I totally understand the limiting factor from
the Infrastructure/hosting side.  Hopefully we get the budget we need to
alleviate that, and many of the other problems.

I know that your world is totally about making choices based on how to
best utilize the finite resources that you have available.

--Max