Fedora Board election results

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:34:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 16:07 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:46:48 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
>
> > Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > > Where?
> >
> > Several places, among them previous in this thread: "I think almost all
> > decisions come out of Red Hat"
>
> And that is equal to "Red Hat _controls all_ decisions and community
> input is _meaningless_"? Wow!

Perhaps not the latter part, but the statement does imply that Red Hat
controls all the decisions.

This might be a case of native English vs. non-native English here.  If
you didn't mean that Red Hat controls the decisions with your statement,
what exactly did you mean by "...come out of Red Hat"?

josh