new list of names for fedora grid project

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue May 27 22:47:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Bryan Che <bche at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi, after getting updated votes and doing a trademark search, it appears
> that "Fedora Nightlife" is the new name for our community grid project.
>  I'll start getting the infrastructure (mailing lists, web pages) setup for
> this.

Will the lists be wide enough to be able to use them for HPC issues generally?
I think the grid project is going to be an opening for a discussion to
get stakeholders talking about a fully open HPC stack framework.  I
just need to know if the grid discussion lists will be wide enough to
encompass that. If it is, I can start driving external HPC people
towards the grid lists.

-jef