TM approval request for Summit spin

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Sun Aug 2 01:48:55 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 04:54:21PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I'm preparing an image for distribution at the Red Hat Summit.  Red
> Hat is buying 2 GB USB keys so each attendee will receive a Fedora
> 11-based Live system.  The image I propose to make has the following
> changes:

I think this is a great idea.  At last year's Summit, the Fedora
contributors present spent considerable time adding a Fedora Live
image to the 1GB USB keys being handed out.  Having the image
pre-populated onto the keys will save a lot of time, which will give
contributors more time to talk with people.  And this way, _every_
attendee gets one, rather than just the folks willing to wait in line
for it.

Thanks for taking this on Paul.

-Matt