TM approval request for Summit spin

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Aug 4 12:32:36 UTC 2009

On 08/04/2009 02:21 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 10:11:49AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>>>>
>>> I would recommend to include fedora-livecd-desktop.ks rather then
>>> fedora-livecd-desktop-en_US.ks, since the latter has been removed from
>>> the GIT repo -it was a non-default English localized version but the
>>> maintainers of the desktop spin decided to no longer include any
>>> localization bits on the default desktop spin, hence not needing a
>>> specific en_US localized version anymore.
>> Thanks for that info Jeroen, I'll update my KS and re-spin it.
>
> The updated file is here:
> http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/configs/fedora-livecd-desktop-summit.ks

Awesome, looks great.

Say, did you want this to go in the custom/ directory in GIT[1], just
like the LXDE Spin is in there in the revision I linked to (it has now
moved to the main directory), and do you want it packaged into the
'custom-kickstarts' package?

-- Jeroen

[1]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=tree;f=custom;h=bff689591bef2d23d78e06bb0c761a6a274bc056;hb=bb9621b7b2bff6dfffdffa3d0bb087840009d7a7