Community domain request

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Aug 12 19:13:05 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Manatsawin<manatsawin at gmail.com> wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I have recently promoted to be a Fedora Ambassador. Therefor I would like to
> create a Fedora community website in Thailand and publish Fedora news and
> knowledge to Thais. I would like to request approval to use
> th.fedoracommunity.org and fedora.in.th which the latter one purchasing will
> be done by myself. I have created a mockup at thf.mine.nu (but on live
> hosting)
> Website team: Myself, and Mr. Anoochit Chalothorn (another Fedora
> Ambassador)
> Services:        Blog, Planet, Forum
> DNS Record:   A      203.150.228.104
>                       MX 5 mx.openfreehost.com

Dear Anoochit and Manatsawin,

Converning the domain of the Thai Fedora Community, it will be much
clearer if you chose one of the two proposed domains, either
th.fedoracommunity.org or fedora.org.th. Having a single point of
entry for a local community our preferred way.

Having this answer will allow us to proceed and help you guys start
building up our local community as soon as possible!

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos