Community fedora Brazil, http://www.fedora.org.br.

Luciano Souza luciano at fedora.org.br
Tue Aug 18 21:05:22 UTC 2009

Hello, my name is Luciano I am the founder of community fedora Brazil,
http://www.fedora.org.br.
My English is not good, desulpe!
I am coming into contact fedora.org.br to regularize the field that is
always in the air since 10/2004 helping Brazilian users of fedora linux.
We would like to continue using the area so we are writing, we idependentes
of fedoraproject and are the users who build the site's content, we are
totally responsible about what is published on the site of all its contents.

Added a footnote explaining that the site is maintained by people who use
and like the fedora and the project has no relationships.

We would like to continue with this idependencia I ask you to please let me
know if and assess the conditions.

Thanks

Luciano
Aprenda mais na comunidade brasileira de usuários Linux.
http://www.fedora.org.br
Antes de usar um copo descartável pense na Natureza.