Website mockups

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:33:54 UTC 2009

Mo Duffy has been publishing mockups that the Board has been reviewing
and discussing, to see how they are meeting the requirements discussed
here on the list.  Those requirements need to be gathered on a page
for easier reference, and I'll be working on that later this week.  In
the meantime, I wanted to note that the most current mockups have been
meeting with general Board approval.

I'd like to suggest that the Board have an additional public IRC
meeting next week during our regular meeting time (2009-08-27, UTC
1600) to go over the designs, and suggest any changes needed.  That
way the redesign can proceed apace.  In the release readiness meeting,
Mo and Ricky noted that their general consensus was that they could
meet a F12 rollout by using the templating system currently in use on
the Fedora website:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2009-August/000170.html

Thanks to the folks who have made thoughtful suggestions about the
site redesign and are working on material for the various rotation
widgets.