website mockups, what is fedora?

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Sat Aug 22 06:21:24 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-21 at 18:20 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> - I'm going to use some of Toshio's suggestions for the get-fedora page
> (#2) and play around with the balance between the DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!111
> option and the 'other options' option. I'll probably make a few
> iterations here and solicit your input.

Here's what a bunch of us came up with in #fedora-admin tonight. Let me
know if it's any better:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/woot/getfpo-16.png

BTW here is the sitemap again to put this design in context:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/woot/wwwfpo_diagram.png

The mockup is for screen #2, 'get fedora'

~m