please review mockup (was Re: website mockups, what is fedora?)

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 19:51:20 UTC 2009

On 08/23/2009 11:46 AM, mairin at linuxgrrl.com wrote:
> Hey, so while the two page-fuls of emails containing philosophical
> discussions that I've gotten this afternoon are interesting, I've yet to
> receive any feedback on the mockup I stayed up until past 2 AM on a Friday
> night to make. I tried to work in the suggestions Toshio gave me here on
> the list.
>
> Please let me know if this mockup is an improvement over the other one and
> helps.

I like the latest mockup and think it's a great improvement but you
already knew that from IRC :-)

I think that Rex also expressed his liking for the mockup with
reservations about the goals which he will target to the Board for
future changes rather than the design for F12.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2009-August/msg00111.html

I could have read more positive-ness into his message than is actually
there since I've been watching the #fedora-kde channel and know what
he's been cautiously positive there as well.

-Toshio