Structurelessness, feminism and open: what open advocates can learn from second wave feminists

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 21:43:02 UTC 2009

One thing we don't do too much of on this list is discuss how power is
controlled and wielded in the Fedora Project.  As I've been doing a
lot of thinking and reading lately about feminism and technology, this
David Eaves post was a nice fit in to that.

http://eaves.ca/2009/07/06/structurelessness-feminism-and-open

It's a good meditation with good calls to action on how an open
project can ensure it's _ability_ to grow contributor base.  Amongst
other stuff.  Great read for anyone currently in this project,
especially if you care about how it is going to look and act in the
future.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41