TLA?

Baransel Sağında - Fedora baransels at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 2 05:49:12 UTC 2009

Bruno Wolff III

> The following seems to be a good starting point.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains

Thanks for info but I already studied that wiki page and it tells me to
contact with advisory-board.

Paul W. Frields

> Hi Baransel, you do not need a TLA unless you are planning to use the
> Fedora trademarks (i.e. the "fedora" name) in your registered domain
> name.

Yes I'm planning to use the name.

> As a separate issue, if you'd like I can certainly connect you with
> some Fedora Ambassadors in your area who might be able to give you
> tips or assistance on content or setup.  Let me know if that's
> something in which you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, I'm planning to contact with other ambassadors as soon
as site goes live.I already completed the setup, I even had time to work on
the public fedora mirror of website, I'm trying to get legal permission for
2 months.Yet there is no response from legal at fedora*.I was going to connect
with you in the end of this week.
I just need TLA before my coupon expires

Thanks