gallery.fedoraproject.org who is interested ?

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Thu Dec 3 09:16:23 UTC 2009

I'm on the move at the moment and replying to this on my mobile phone, so apologies for a lack of details/links.  There are a few different options for galleries in Zikula depending on what you want to achieve and how much work you are happy to do.

There are some solutions for Zikula (MediaAttach comes to mind) which would require a lot of setup but are well integrated with other zikula modules and could also be used as a image library for news articles etc.

Alternatively, there are other modules that are far simpler and provide a basic gallery interface for users with little effort.

Some modules are already on the list for Fedora Insight so in theory this capability could be ready very fast - we'll look at it at Fudcon I'm sure.

Simon