Planet material

Luis Villa luis.villa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:07:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Darren VanBuren <onekopaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know what I do, is I just have a fedora category on my blog, and so
> Planet shows only those posts in said category.

This is what lots of (most?) Mozilla folks do for their planet, and I
personally think it makes for a dry, personality-free planet- fine for
technical content but not giving any sense of there being a real
community of real people and personalities.

That said, they still moderate who gets on their planet in the first
place, so perhaps their signal-noise is different than fedora's (which
I admit I don't read very regularly.)

Luis