Planet material

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 9 05:39:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 21:27 -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 00:22 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>> I didn't know anything about hall monitors before this thread. And the
>>> post in question was up for several hours - apparently they did not
>>> notice it?
>>>

>> I don't believe it is currently the hall monitors job to monitor planet.
>> I believe seth was suggesting we could take that set of people and that
>> set of ideals that is currently being used for the mailing lists and
>> apply them to planet.
>
> Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. I never heard of the hall monitors before
> and I didn't realize they are just mailing lists now. Thanks for
> clearing that up. Sorry for any confusion I may have introduced.

you never heard of the moderators list? On some ummm.... rambunctious
threads on fedora-devel-list you hadn't noticed me or josh or spot telling
people "this thread is closed"?

That was us being moderators. We've also taken some other measures
pursuant to our policies and reported those to the board.

-sv