TLA?

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:58:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Baransel Sağında - Fedora
<baransels at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Hi Baransel, you do not need a TLA unless you are planning to use the
>> Fedora trademarks (i.e. the "fedora" name) in your registered domain
>> name.
>
> Yes I'm planning to use the name.
>

>> As a separate issue, if you'd like I can certainly connect you with
>> some Fedora Ambassadors in your area who might be able to give you
>> tips or assistance on content or setup.  Let me know if that's
>> something in which you're interested.
>
> Thanks for the offer, I'm planning to contact with other ambassadors as soon
> as site goes live.I already completed the setup, I even had time to work on
> the public fedora mirror of website, I'm trying to get legal permission for
> 2 months.Yet there is no response from legal at fedora*.I was going to connect
> with you in the end of this week.
> I just need TLA before my coupon expires

Hi Baransel, the Board asked for a brief summary of what you're
planning to offer at the site. Will it be a blog? Public forums?
Something else? What will a user see when he or she visits the front
page?  The Board was not opposed to offering a TLA, and simply wants
to know what the agreement will cover.

Paul