Election results for FAmSCo, FESCo coming shortly

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:27:40 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:09:51AM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Our election coordinator, Nigel Jones, was too swamped today to
> process all of the election results, but will be doing so later today
> (UTC time).  Thanks for your patience, and thanks to Nigel for all his
> work coordinating the voting system and results.

Results have been posted:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-December/msg00849.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-December/msg00234.html

Thank you to Nigel Jones for his work on elections, and also to our
infrastructure team not only for minimizing the impact of our
infrastructure move on elections, but also for helping with results
verification.