Fedora Board December 2009 Results

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:29:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fri Dec 18 -- OOA this date, announce final appointment to Board
>
> Thu Dec 24 -- No meeting, holiday break
>
> Thu Dec 31 -- No meeting, holiday break
>
> Thu Jan 07 -- Handoff meeting, any non-returning Board members invited
>              to attend as their last meeting
>
> There are a few individuals under consideration for the final
> appointed Board seat.  This appointment is made after elections are
> completed to balance the Board's composition, and represent the entire
> Fedora community as much as possible.  Although this appointment is
> ultimately up to the Fedora Project Leader to decide, generally the
> FPL discusses the appointments with others to achieve a consensus.  I
> expect to make this final appointment within the next few days.

I still have the final Board appointment under consideration. The
selection and announcement will be made after Christmas but
significantly before the first meeting of the new Board on January 7.

Apologies for the late notice -- this note was drafted earlier but I
hadn't had a chance to send it out.

Paul