F13 Naming: Leonidas -> Constantine -> <New Name>?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:25:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 08:05:02PM -0600, inode0 wrote:
> With Fedora 12 just a few days from release it is time to begin the
> naming process for the next Fedora release.
>
> Contributors can make suggestions for the name for Fedora 13 by visiting
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_suggestions_for_Fedora_13
>
> and following the instructions.
>
> Remember there needs to be an "is-a" link between the name Constantine
> and the name you suggest and this link must be different than all
> previous links used to connect Fedora release names.
>
> Full details of the release naming schedule are available on the above
> link but please note than the period for gathering suggestions begins
> now and runs through November 16.
>
> So there isn't a lot of time, think up some good names, and get them
> added to the wiki.

The Board and I will be looking for the most creative and unusual
names.  I've already gone over the current list of suggestions once,
with the goal of not saving all the vetting work for later.  I'd
encourage everyone to try and find not only unusual links and names,
but also to make sure we have a way of linking out too! :-)