Request: please consider clarifying the project's position on Spins

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 00:18:04 UTC 2010

2010/12/1 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com>:
> On 12/01/2010 10:32 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> I say give all *DE all spins equal support from the community, give them
> complete decision freedom on how they do things and how they ship them (
> for example iso vs usb key image ) and let them decide their target
> audience and the primary vision that the project has is to be that
> platform of the choice with the best tools of the trades.
>
> Not all have been treated equal here but that can certainly can be
> changed and what's stopping us from doing that?

I am not sure what you are meaning? What I am reading is the following:

A) The community should be forced to work equally on all *DE's even if
they don't want to.
B) Each sub-project should be able to do whatever they want and be
able to call what they did as Fedora whether anyone else would want to
call it that.

Which I am hoping is a mass misreading of what you are meaning because
that is more than impossible.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren