Request: please consider clarifying the project's position on Spins

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:46:52 UTC 2010

On 12/03/2010 02:07 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Asking us to create additional for-print artwork while I am eating
> dinner and asking for a turnaround of less than 24 hours before a
> release when we are neck-deep in last minute wallpaper, icon, and splash
> artwork bugs is not the way to get things done.

These kind of *incidents* usually indicate a lack of formal procedure so
I ask you this Máirín has the Design Team a request deadline ( or some
other formal procedure/schedule ) for this kind of stuff?

If not perhaps the Design Team should consider implementing one which
should prevent these kind of *incidents* from happening in the future.

JBG