Request: please consider clarifying the project's position on Spins

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 6 22:21:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 23:00 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 03.12.2010, 06:48 -0500 schrieb Josh Boyer:
> > Also, the design team
> > has several members that are not paid to work on Fedora.
>
> Sure, and two of these persons picked up the ticket later, but before it
> was assigned to somebody who gets paid for weeks.

If you want to gain any traction towards your goals & desires, you're
not doing a great job getting my support as a board member.

Public accusations are really not cool, especially when they're based on
misinformation. Why don't you try to focus on a more productive line of
conversation that doesn't involve calling people out for reasons that
aren't actually valid?

Productive > Petty.

~m