potential action items from GNOME 3 & F15 drama

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 05:15:03 UTC 2010

On 12/16/10 6:28 PM, Max Spevack wrote:
> Decide a simple yes or no to the request to make F15's GNOME wallpaper
> the same as upstream.  If yes, make it clear that this is a ONE TIME
> exception to our normal processes.

I'd like to see this pan out more on the design mailing list and the
gnome mailing lists.  It looked like some good progress was being made
toward having a strong gnome element present in the Fedora wallpapers.
The Gnome element could blend with our other design elements for the
release so that the wallpaper used on the Gnome Shell desktop won't
necessarily jar with the rest of the graphics, but will clearly be a nod
to Gnome.

I believe the Design team and the gnome upstream and the desktop teams
are the proper people to work through this.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!