Fedora Board IRC Office Hours 2010-12-17

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:48:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Board held IRC office hours today.  There were no questions from outside
> the Board so we ended up discussing three things:
>
> ... snip ...
>
> 2) Should we make a bit more of an agenda for IRC Office hours since we
>   haven't had questions in the past few weeks?

As someone who used to attend the board's public meetings and who has
stopped until lurking today I would be happy to see the "IRC Office
hours" go extinct. Having a vehicle for a respectful conversation with
people from the community is great and I'd like to see that done from
time to time. Public meetings where the community can see what the
board is doing are also great and I'd like to see those from time to
time.

> ... snip ...

John