Community domain request

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 9 07:20:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 7:41 AM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> This sounds like an appropriate use for a fedoracommunity.org
> subdomain -- once you and the other community members have the website
> available, can you let the Board know through this list?  Then we can
> review that page, and set up the domain pointers.

Please see the attached preview. I have added some additional
information at the bottom which indicate it is a 'community operated
website. The Fedora project and Red Hat are not responsible for the
content'.

the bubbles would contain the Chinese and link to a small overview
page where appropriate, like get-fedora and join-fedora which will
show a small overview of who to get in touch with (ambassadors, link
to the fedora page, etc) and regional would show different locations,
like Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan with an overview of their
local community.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德