Swag for FUDCons

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:11:03 UTC 2010

On 07/16/10 at 03:08pm, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Mo Duffy brought up a good point in the Board IRC meeting:
>
> * * *
> <mizmo> jsmith, is there real value in the number of t-shirts we
> produce? could we be doing something to provide more value for the $?
> * * *
>
> Should we consider offering alternatives for FUDCon, or even general
> events?  Some of the ideas proposed:
>
> * Offer a choice for recipients to get something more {eco-friendly,
>   sustainable}, e.g. plant a tree
>
> * Offer the shirt in organic material if possible
>
> * Sell shirts to finance other parts of the event

I prize the FUDCon shirts that I have and wan't many many more 8-)

I however would be glad to pay for them. The profits from
the sale of the shirts could be used, as others have suggested. to fund FUDPub.

If we are lucky enough to find a sponsor for FUDPub then those funds
could go to funding community members attendance at FUDCon

Steven

--
Steven M. Parrish
gpg fingerprint: 4B6C 8357 059E B7ED 8095 0FD6 1F4B EDA0 A9A6 13C0