Candidate Questionnaire

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 8 13:26:59 UTC 2010

On 11/08/2010 01:33 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Montag, den 08.11.2010, 10:07 +0100 schrieb Joerg Simon:
>> last FAmSCo Elections we posted our answers
>> back to Thorsten Leemhuis, how should we answer this time - write it in
>> the wiki directly? Thanks!
>
> I think we sent it to Thorsten for a reason: Nominees should not see in
> advance what the other nominees wrote. Therefor an independent person
> should collect them.

In case such a volunteer is found in usable time, he can find my answers
where they belong:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_elections_questionnaire

I'd also have sent an email to all candidates asking to add their
answers as well. But since there seem to be people who prefer their
answers not being public until everyone answered them, I did not do so
yet as I don't feel entitled to such an action if there's no decision
for it.

-- red