Candidate Questionnaire

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:21:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Sandro "red" Mathys
<red at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 18:57, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> No, I'll get moderators. I was just asking the candidates themselves
>> or someone from the governing body the candidates are running for to
>> find times they can all meet.
>
> Ah, I see. I can discuss times with the other board candidates. I take
> it you'll find a moderator no matter what time/date we decide upon?

Given a few days I should be able to find moderators. If not, I'll be
the moderator.

> There's no restraint in times except the town hall should be between
> Nov 13-19 as stated in the schedule, right?

In the past I normally try to spread them out and have times making
them accessible to most people around the world who might want to
attend one. At this point all I'd be concerned about is trying to get
a good time that the candidates can all meet at. If we know by the
10th or the 11th we should have time to find moderators and make
announcements about the times to the community.

John