Candidate Questionnaire

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:31:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Sandro "red" Mathys
<red at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> If I understand the elections wiki page correctly there need to be two
> town hall forums for each committee. I take it they should be at
> different times of the day so different groups of people can attend -
> or is there a different reason behind this?

That has been how it has been done in the past. I've stated before my
opinion based on our experience having largely the same group of
people attending both that it makes more sense to me to only do one
town hall but have it be a little bit longer. I think one 90 minute
town hall would work as well as two 60 minute town halls and be easier
to arrange and host. I consider that to be a decision made by the town
hall coordinator working with the governance bodies holding the
elections in the future.

For this election I think it would be fine to do whatever works best
for the candidates. If you are the one organizing it/them - you get to
decide. :)

John