Candidate Questionnaire

Peter Jones pjones at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 15:39:20 UTC 2010

On 11/08/2010 08:01 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> It also often feels like decitions are being made by members of various
> comities without the voted party doing their homework/research on
> matters so they just show up and go with the flow.

This is why I've been so picky about not putting things on the schedule
late (where late is after the agenda has been sent to the list). I try
to do at least a couple of hours of studying up on the issues before each
meeting, but that's difficult to do if the agenda is altered.

I'll leave your other points for others to discuss.
--
        Peter