You have been unsubscribed from the ambassadors mailing list

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 9 15:40:28 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
<sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Dear board,
> Dear community,
> Dear public,
>
> My access to the ambassadors list has been removed by force without my
> knowledge or will.

This is not acceptable to me.  I hope this was simply a case of
someone being a bit over-eager with the unsubscribe button, and not
done with malicious intent.  That being said, I'm working with the
infrastructure team to see if we can figure out who was responsible.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader