Candidate Questionnaire

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 15:48:48 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 10:36 -0500, Peter Jones wrote:
> On 11/08/2010 09:10 PM, inode0 wrote:
> > Do these two sitting FESCo members not subscribe to the advisory-board
> > mailing list?
>
> I can't speak for Ajax, but I do subscribe, though I don't generally read
> the list unless somebody points out a thread that I should go read.

I'm here, but the vast majority of this list is handwringing about
mission and direction and other soft fuzzy stuff that I don't really
have much to say about.

If the thread we're talking about is

then all I can really say is that the first message mentions FESCO
exactly zero times and then the thread rapidly hit my tldr-o-meter.

- ajax