Corporate sponsorship ( was Re: Going passive )

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Tue Nov 9 23:13:33 UTC 2010

> Would it be granted equal amount of seats to appoint members or more that is
> if it funded more and would it have the rights to appoint the veto member (
> FPL )?

If we were to have a sponsor of equivalent stature to Red Hat,
undoubtedly as terms of such sponsorship (or really membership if to
be considered equal), the layout of the Board and privileges would get
re-evaluated.  Given no one is stepping forward to offer several $M
US, I don't want to travel too far down this hypothetical scenario.

Thanks,
Matt