Fedora Board Recap 2010-11-15

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:27:52 UTC 2010

One comment (apologies for whatever ill-viewed formatting comes across on my
droid):

I really appreciate the detail in the meeting minutes of late; however,
putting detail in about tickets would be awesome.  For example - rather than
saying "Ticket 90" - something more along the line of "Ticket 87: Robyn
needs to send ianweller cookies," would really provide more context.

-robyn

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-November/009823.html