Fedora vision & more specific goals

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Wed Nov 17 01:52:25 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 16:17 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 15:59:11 -0500,
>   Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >
> > I hope this gets your creative juices flowing. Let me know where the
> > pandas have gotten to my brain and/or what ideas you have for goals or
> > how to better scope these goals.
>
> Facilitate remote participation at the upcoming Fudcon. (I'd especially
> like this for the future of spins discussion.)

Which reminds me, I find Fedora Talk amazingly stable and useful, but
it's not used all that often outside of events. If we're interested in
integrated solutions, I strongly suggest media (voice, video, etc.)
should be part of that since it helps foster good relations, etc.
Perhaps we could setup an idling "conference" room for chitchat?

btw, my Asterisk server is permanently connected to Fedora Talk and it
works just like any other phone number - you'll reach my cellphone if
you call me on my Fedora Talk extension, free of charge to you.

Jon.