[Ambassadors] Red Hat's investments (was Re: Going passive)

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 24 15:22:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> If we have a guideline that wants to make sure everyone is civil
> towards each other and do not engage in name calling, we need to think
> about what we need to do if someone does violate it deliberately.
> Policy without teeth might as well as not exist.

Addressing *this point* (in the general case) should be the first thing
that the CWG considers, and then recommends.

Call it "code of conduct".  Call it "how do we deal with poisonous
people"?  Call it "hall monitors 2.0".  Call it whatever you want.  But
I think this is the place to start.

Then it should be implemented, and *everyone* should be on notice.

--Max