[Ambassadors] Red Hat's investments (was Re: Going passive)

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:39:41 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 19:05, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 17:56, Robert 'Bob' Jensen <bob at fedoraunity.org> wrote:
>>
>> ----- "Dennis Gilmore" <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

>>> member

>>> I happen to currently live in North America but I am from Australia,
>>> and was
>>> voted twice onto the board.  I also happen to have a great interest in
>>> LATAM.
>>>

>> And you also work for Red Hat.
>>

> Which of course disqualifies anyone as a sure sign of insanity.

Ugh, it would seem I need to lie off the dry/self-deprecating humour
as it seems to get lost on email. My apologies to Mr Jensen and others
who took it as me insulting him (or the mentally ill). I really meant
it as something else.

I am an employee of Red Hat, and have been called insane by many
people who said "Why the samhills would you go back there? Did the
medications wear off?" or various other things. So to me it was funny,
however without a :) or similar thing it is lost.

Again my apologies for this and other slights.

Stephen

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren