Fedora Calendar

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:58:12 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 19:43, Jon Masters <jonathan at jonmasters.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Do we have a global ICS, Google, or other Calendar export available for
> all Fedora events, meetings, test days, and so forth? If not, why?

John Poelstra has been keeping an ICS calendar. ICS being such a
lovely standard though may show up completely different in google,
apple, evolution, Novell Groupware, Zimbra etc. I know

Then Infrastructure is looking at standing up a zarafa for calender so
I would aim questions more at Infrastructure than the Board.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.